Get out of town! CAMPING, Picnics and more CAMPING!
We get new stuff in all the time...this month's theme is The Great Outdoors! Come in to see all of our "fun for the whole family" stuff.
INDOORS OR OUT, Lanterns fit the bill...
It's all about the right tools, sturdy and reliable tools.
* The HORI HORI really is the ultimate tool. You can use it for any type of cutting including sawing. The sheath is sturdy and helps keep the tool clean and safe and has a belt clip. The handle is a sturdy bamboo that doubles as a hammer. You can use it to measure as well as dig. There is even a bottle opener.
* Hand tools are well made and easy to use. The handle is easy to grip and the edges are sharp. A leather ring allows them to hang to dry after use.
* Raised Garden Bed tools make reaching easy. The extended handle is strong and reliable and will help make easy work of cultivating raised beds.
* GLOVES GLOVES GLOVES. The best gloves will not get stiff after they have been wet. They allow your hands to breath in dry or wet conditions. They can go into the washing machine and have a padded palm. Check PLUS with these gloves.
* Not all watering cans are made the same. Finding one that has a nice hand to pour balance is important. This one has that and an even flow.
*Perhaps the most important tool is where you rest after all of that gardening. This Bistro set comes in 3 colors.